Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Olympic Art And Studying

When the Olympics first started our teacher told us about the Olympics. The Modern Olympics happened in every leap year. Then she told us of the 5 rings, those rings are linked because countries around the world challenge each other. The first thing we studied was questions about what is the Olympics. I know that it is in Rio and countries all over the world verse each other in different events. Plus I want to know is who were the first countries to battle in the Olympic Games, another one is what are all the events in the Olympics. Then we started activities. I will list them down and show the picture.


1. Olympic Questions













2. Locate Countries who compete in the Olympics.
























3. Olympic Values











4. My Mascot












5. Names of their flags











6. New Zealand Athlete Fact File











7. Paralympic Values











8. Sport Uniforms



And my art, I had to draw three pictures of the Olympic events, I picked fencing. We practiced using crayon on a grey thick paper. My colours were purple and blue. Then we started to do ink printing. I got onto two colour prints. They were blue and gold.


9. Drawing Practice
10. Practice With Crayon
11. Print Making











                                                            THANK YOU

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment