Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mobiles

On a raining day we made some cool mobiles. Step one we wrote our names in big block letters.Step two we got four little cards to write on. Step three write four thing that you are really in the inside and write it at the other side. Step four let your teacher make holes, I will tell you why. Step five get one long string but not to long. Step six cut your string in medium size and tie all of your strings to the card and your picture as well. The final step is to tie it on a line to hang it. Man making mobiles are so so cool! I hope we do it next year and also my friends did it too.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Robin! I like how you have clearly written all the steps involved in making the mobiles. You have used very descriptive language as well. I'm glad you enjoyed making this, as this is the first time I've done this activity as a beginning of the year task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you ever made a mobile in your life?

      Delete
  2. I really like your moble I should of do mines like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant see you go closer

    ReplyDelete